Fashion trends are most likely to change according to attire that our beloved actors are wearing. Costumes are the heart of any production and when it comes to movies, the limit is the sky. The costumes are made to be so iconic that they are imprint on the audience’s mind and the audience clutches on to them. There are many Bollywood movies with stunning costume.
When it comes to Bollywood, costumes have the widest variety above human imagination. Costumes decide the degree of the sensuousness of an actress.
Here is a list of best Bollywood movies with a stunning costume which have stood the test of time and till date remain evergreen in terms of draping their characters correctly.
Sometimes we knowingly want to copy the look and sometimes they make a particular look so trendy that we don’t want to miss out on it. We’ve picked up some iconic looks from our most loved Bollywood movies and put together different option for you to choose from.
We know your next question would be “where can I find such attires?” Donot worry, HOUSE OF TOMAR is here for you to rescue your style.
Below are the Top 7 amazing outfits from HOT inspired by Bollywood:
1. Deepika`s look from PIKU –We are so busy looking glamorous & red carpet these days, that we have actually forgotten to value beauty at its best simplicity. Deepika`s look from this movie has proven that how gorgeous one can look in minimalistic makeup, comfortable kurta, palazzo & jhumkas. Pick out your comfortable best from HOUSE OF TOMAR.
2.Alia`s look from KAPOOR &SONS –Check out the styling outfits you can make with your styling ideas. Alia is seen in a comfortable shrug paired with denim shorts and top. So, ditch the “fancy shamancy” & go for comfy clothes that flatter you. Be cool. This summer!
3. Anushka`s look from AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL –Anushka Sharma looked beautiful wearing a red & yellow saree in the movie. Saree is not just another outfit, it`s a lifestyle. In this ever judgmental world saree is one piece of cloth which is unbiased, non-judgmental& ever accepting. Here we are representing beautiful saree to match up your look.
4. Diana`s look from COCKTAIL –Decoding Diana`s look from this movie, short jumpsuits became so much trendy. Here is our style on how to match up the look like a street style star, add some simple yet chic accessories & you are ready to go.
5. Sara`s look from SIMMBA –Crop tops have been the latest & the hottest fashion trends today because crop tops come in many different styles. Taking inspiration from Sara`s look from SIMMBA where she wore a crop top with flared sleeves. You can pair it with high waist jeans & heels.
6. Alia`s look from STUDENT THE YEAR –Round your looks with this pretty red dress to complete your party look inspired from the Alia`s look from the movie STUDENT OF THE YEAR. By adding right jewelry, hair styles, and accessories to achieve a look worthy.
7. Deepika`s look from TAMASHA –Shrugs are total thumps up in terms of the style quotient. It`s also very chic & stylish way to add glamour and fun to your summer dresses or you can style up with jeans and shorts. Deepika is just looking stunning while pairing up a shrug with a short summer dress.