Fashion is one of the parts of the lifestyle which has been trendy since its emergence. The youth spends most of the time thinking and following the trends of fashion. With a change in fashion, there comes a change in the lifestyle of the people. The way people take up fashion tells about their inner being.
What to wear this summer? It’s a recurrent question that gives no rest to stylish people and fashion freaks. Unlike previous year when women’s wardrobe was full of elegant feminine and flattering contours outfits, this year women’s outfits are proceeding towards honest and simple approach to dressing.
Spring summer collection: It’s almost out of a dream, waking up to the playful Sun paint the sky a bright blue. A choir of birds singing their favorite tunes in harmony, with the lush green trees dancing away to glory. Blushing red flowers blooming to life, shimmying in the brisk breeze of freshness. Till the evening, when the white clouds waltz their way into the pink sunset.
Each day transforms into a canvas as the colors make their way back into the landscape. There’s no denying, it’s that time of year when God decides to pick up his paintbrush one more time.
Inspired by this tranquil beauty setting in around us, sketches started coming into their own while we were working on our upcoming Spring Summer Collection 2020. With the palette playing host to a fusion of exuberant tones, a flurry of floral elements has made its way on to our new styles.
Despite our humble attempt, there’s something about this season that words can’t capture. Fortunately, our styles can.
A classic depiction of this transcendent season, our Spring Summer Collection: SS-2020 has arrived. Roughly translating to ‘the Season of Love and Light’, this collection exemplifies expertise- tailored in contemporary silhouettes.
Adding a burst of freshness to your wardrobe, you’re bound to emanate the charm of spring in every step.
Let’s pick out some best trends happening this season – spring summer 2020:
1. OVERSIZED SHIRT DRESS: The baggy look dresses had been welcomed this season. As big, loose fitting seperates can be worn by both slim &slightly overweight women. There are many possibilities when it comes to styling an oversized shirt. Keeping it casual you can wear it with slim fit jeans & sneakers or wear it as a dress by adding a belt around your waist.
2. PUFFY/ BALLOONS SELEEVES: There`s a new obsession which has hit the spot with fashionistas at the moment – voluminous sleeves! Flutter sleeve shirt are going to be big for spring 2020 runaway. Add a simple pair of statement earrings & heels to spice up your outfit.
3. IN TIERS: It really doesn`t get more gorgeous than this luxurious tiered dress with a beautiful print on it. Tiered dresses are cute, fun, flirty, & feminine. Tiered dresses are best paired with heels or wedges to make your legs look even slimmer &longer and this look so stylish in an effortless way.
4. TUBE JUMPSUIT: Like dresses, jumpsuit come in many styles. This summer strapless style helps you to beat the heat. Paired with a jacket or shrug will give your jumpsuit a cool look. You can add belt to complete your overall look.
5. BODYSUIT: Bodysuit are effortless, sensual, allow you to create a polished &well-appointed look with ease. Matching it up with jeans or shorts, it would be such a cute outfit for a summer. Try pairing this bodysuit with a long, pleated skirt& heels. As the softness of the flowing skirt will ease upon the hard edge of the bodysuit.
6. SHORTS: Bottoms are trending towards short length for SS-2020. These can e styled with everything from tees, shirts, blazers & blouses. Add a statement jacket & shoes. This bottom adds a touch of sophisticated to any warm weather outfit.
7. SKIRT: A skirt that works for day or night depending on the type of top wear with it. Explore & style your skirt outfit ideas. It is a most iconic & a ultimate feminine staple piece of a women`s wardrobe. Pair your skirt with nice tank top, silk scarf & keep the accessories modern with a bold cuff, danglers, strappy heels, and a nice clutch to go with it.
8. FIT & FLARE DRESS: Yellow makes a very springy statement & just feels happy. Fit & flare outfit make you flaunt yourself beautifully. This style is another winner for just about everyone. Grab a coat, and wear it over your shoulders for supreme style & wear neutral accessories with this bright dress.
9. OFF – SHOULDER A – LINE DRESS: Another most popular & high in trend is off shoulder dresses. It`s time to flaunt your sexy shoulder with off shoulder dress. It is flattering fit for every body type. Let your earrings take center stage to emphasize this gorgeous dress, pairing it with deep V pendant necklace& layered bracelets.
10. KURTA: Karta are most common & most demanded by women. It looks simple yet elegant.This is all you have been wishing for & you get the same.You can pair it up with palazzos, skirt, pants, jeggings etc. & adding up the accessories like bangles/ bracelets to complete and embrace the look.