This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by House of Tomar, part of the AVS family of companies.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
We collect the following information, for the following reasons:
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information. This can include your billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details, and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card/other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information, which is provided by you, from time to time.
- Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
What are cookies and what do they do?
What we use your information for:
- To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information. We may share this data with our affiliates. In the event that consent to this such use of data is withdrawn in the future, we will stop any collection of such data but continue to store the data and use it for internal purposes to further improve our services.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level).
Sharing of personal information:
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
Links to other sites:
Our website links to other websites. These sites may collect personally identifiable information about you. House of Tomar (further referred to as HOT) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all www.houseoftomar.com lists and newsletters, please make use of the option to unsubscribe.
Advertisements on HOT:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Please reach out to us in the event of any questions.
You can email us at: email@example.com
Last updated: 07/08/2020